Colleen Walsh's background in the fine arts, with a focus on painting- though her work ranges from book binding to sculpture. She is a deeply-rooted Midwestern mother of two, who splits time between refining the domestic and fine arts. She especially likes to paint animals and skeletons. Currently Walsh is focusing on mixed media figural paintings based off of found, antique photos, with an occasional abstract work thrown in the mix. Her home has been featured on Apartment Therapy and work on Buzzfeed. Currently she does freelance design work and home decorating consultation through Curated & Home.
- 2018. The Art Department. The Tree House Studio. Downers Grove, IL.
- 2016. Beverly Art Walk. The Island Block, Chicago, IL.
- 2015. Uprising Art Fair. Chicago, IL.
- 2013. Renegade Craft Fair. Chicago, IL.
- 2011-2014. Pearl: A Pop-Up Art Boutique. Chicago, IL.
- Masters of Art in Teaching, Columbia College, Chicago, IL. 2010.
- Bachelors in Fine Arts, Painting.University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, IL. 2004.